Following successful trials of our app in London (on iOS + Android), we are currently preparing for a full scale launch of tbc across the UK in H2 2022.
To prepare for our launch, we’re looking for an experienced marketing co-founder (CMO) to define, plan and execute our marketing strategy for our UK wide launch later this year.
Over the next 12 months, our aim is to successfully launch across the UK, leading to a Series A and funding for international expansion.
Our ideal candidate is a senior cross discipline marketer, comfortable covering various domains such as brand strategy, creation and execution of digital and physical marketing campaigns, content creation, brand and influencer partnerships, social media and PR.
What you will do
- Develop strong, differentiated brand positioning for tbc.
- Develop the marketing strategy for our UK launch.
- Ideation and execution all tbc marketing campaigns.
- Creation and management of content across all social media platforms.
- Build brand awareness through impactful brand partnerships, influencer marketing and PR.
- Drive organic growth through SEO, social media and partnerships.
- Coordination of all marketing efforts and activities, including photoshoots, video shoots, and creative campaigns.
- Assist with fundraising to help us close out our Seed Round.
Who you are
- Prior experience of early-stage startups and fundraising
- Passionate about creative marketing, brand building and customer acquisition campaigns.
- Hands-on experience of successfully launching a digital product
- Expertise in putting together and executing go-to-market plans.
- Expertise in ideating, testing and measuring new marketing strategies.
- Willingness to work on both strategic and more hands-on tasks.
- Proven ability to adapt to changes easily and learn on the go.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills (including budget management).
- Excellent self-organization skills and ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
What's in it for you
Equity in tbc plus salary once we finish closing our seed round, which is currently in-progress (we already have SEIS/EIS Advanced Assurance).
Is this you?
Please apply and let us know why you'd be a great fit for this role!