Terms of Service
Date: October 24th 2020
These Terms of Service cover www.tbcapp.co (the “Website”) and "tbc" mobile application (the “Application”), collectively known as “tbc services” created by Sanvean Limited.
1. Acceptance of Terms of Service Agreement
If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use tbc Services.
2. Your Account
You must be a least 18 years old to create a tbc account for tbc services. By creating an account and using the tbc services, you represent and confirm that:
- you will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations
- you have never been convicted of a serious crime (such as a felony) and that you are not required to register as sex offender with any local, state, federal or national sex offender registry.
You may terminate your tbc account at any time. Using the tbc mobile application go to Settings > Account and select 'Delete Account'. tbc may terminate your account at any time and without notice if we believe that you have violated this agreement. Upon such a termination, you will not be entitled to any refunds for purchases.
4. Safety and Interactions with other Users
Sanvean Limited is not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off tbc Services. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other users, especially if you decide to communciate outside of tbc services or meet in person. You should never provide personal information such as addresses, credit card, bank account information, other financial details or send/wire money to other tbc users.
To protect the safety of its users, Sanvean Limited reserves the right to conduct background screen checks such as criminal and sex offender register checks using public records.
Sanvean Limited reserves the right to review and remove tbc Content that violates this Agreement, although such Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posts it, and Sanvean Limited cannot guarantee that all Content will comply with this Agreement. Any abusive or offensive behaviour or content by other tbc users can be reported to [email protected] at any time.
5. Use License
- Sanvean Limited grants you a personal, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and use tbc
in ordance with the terms of this Agreement. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title,
and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials from tbc services;
- use tbc services for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software from tbc services;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from tbc services; or
- transfer materials from tbc services or "mirror" materials from tbc services in any way;
- use or develop any third-party applications that interact with tbc services or other users’ Content or information;
- use, access, or publish application programming interfaces from any tbc services without our written consent;
- encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sanvean Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
6. Rights you grant Sanvean Limited
By creating an tbc account, you grant Sanvean Limited a worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, reproduce, adapt, publish, modify and distribute information you authorize us to access from Apple or Facebook, as well as any information you post, upload or display on tbc services or transmit to other users (“Content”). Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving tbc services. You agree that any Content you place or that you authorize us to place on tbc services may be viewed by other users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in tbc services.
You agree that all information that you submit upon creation of your account, including information submitted from your Apple or Facebook account, is accurate and you have the right to post the content on tbc services and grant the license to Sanvean Limited above.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post to tbc services. We may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of tbc services or Sanvean Limited.
You agree that Sanvean Limited may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of a Company or any other person.
7. Community Rules
By using tbc services, you agree that you will not:
- use tbc services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement such as attempting to solicit money or defraud other users.
- intimidate, harass, stalk or defame any person.
- post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including but not limited to rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property.
- post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic and/or contains nudity.
- post any Content that incites violence or contains graphic or gratuitous violence.
- post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm against any group or individual.
- solicit or publish any personal identifying information from other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- impersonate any person or entity or upload images of another person without their permission.
- use another user's account or attempt to create another account if we have already terminated your account.
Sanvean Limited reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your account if you have misused tbc services or behaved in a way that Sanvean Limited regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications involving users you meet through tbc services even if this occurs outside of tbc services.
- tbc services are provided on an 'as is' basis. Sanvean Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Sanvean Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on tbc services or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to tbc services.
In no event shall tbc services, Sanvean Limited or it's suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use tbc services, even if Sanvean Limited or a Sanvean Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
We may revise these terms of service for tbc services at any time without notice. By using tbc services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the United Kingdom.
Version 1.0 (October 24th 2020)